Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gone Fishing

A snapshot of approximately 12 minutes of our Sunday morning:


Wheee, we're playing together in the play room!



Claire: I must be vertical at all times.

Landon: Ooh, some cards I've never cared about but suddenly must have.



Claire: I have never seen these cards either, but "Ehhh!" I too must have them!



Oh, it appears there are many cards, maybe we can share.



Go Fish.



I'm not really sure how we play this game. Let's all get more cards.



Emergency taste test!



Actually, I think we're supposed to sit across from each other.


----
Claire: can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face



Claire: A pair! I win. Now let's crawl away really fast so I can put myself in harm's way before mom's even put down her camera.


End scene.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Can't wait until my kids are old enough to play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, so cute. Love the pics and commentary :)

    ReplyDelete