Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yay!

And now a nice superficial post to balance out the deeper one from this morning.

Today was the first time I attempted to wear a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans-- and they fit! True they're not my smallest pair, but they are jeans with a non-elasticized waist, a zipper, and a button. The little act of fastening that button pretty much made my day. Landon has been a big help in losing my pregnancy weight: when he was in the NICU I had time to make food, but no desire to eat it, and now that his very vocal desire to be held overrides my desire to eat, and so I have no time to make anything.

3 comments:

  1. Yay - that's nice to hear... congratulations!

    I look longingly at my jeans. I am only wearing sweat pants and a pair of stretchy gauchos these days... and I am anxious to have clothes that fit me again. Even if it's just the stuff that fit at six months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. That's awesome! They say some women take up to a year to fit back into their jeans (or they never do). Go you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Yeah, pt-lawmom, "they say"... I still don't fit back into mine. Just fit into some pre-pregnancy non-jean pants for the first time, though.

    ReplyDelete