Tuesday, February 6, 2007

School Work?

Today I am determined to do some school work. There is nothing on day time TV and I watched all our animated movies yesterday (I forgot how much I love "The Emperor's New Groove"). Movies with real people just annoy me when I'm sick, so I watched "The Little Mermaid", "Emperor's New Groove", and "Finding Nemo". JP came home and rescued me from my boredom just as I was about to start "Monsters, Inc." I haven't had any interaction with people outside my apartment since Friday and I'm starting to go a little crazy. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror yesterday as I was heading down to check the mail (highlight of my pathetic existence) and it was a scary sight- hair all frizzy, nose bright red and shiny from vaseline, my skin looking dull, lifeless, and even more pale than usual. I was wearing grey sweatpants and my favorite grey sweatshirt which I accidentally shrunk in the dryer the day before- it looked like I had stolen a 4th grader's clothes. My mom would be truly horrified that I let anyone besides the cat see me looking like that. It was a low point.

Today I'm a little better- less runny nose, more coughing. I think the cold is working its way through my system. I was going to make a big trip out to Walgreens to pick up more medicine, but its been snowing since I woke up and the roads haven't been salted. So once again I'm back at the inevitable truth that I have no excuse not to do some law reading. I'm not as behind as I feel like I should be (probably b/c I feel like I've been sick for an eternity, but its really only been 4 days). I am behind in Securities- which is my very favorite class. Oddly enough, I'm caught up in Admin, which is my absolute least favorite class. Commercial transactions needs a little work and I have to have a one-page paper topic proposal written for my seminar tomorrow.

Hmmm... maybe after watching "The Incredibles"?

No comments:

Post a Comment