Monday, December 11, 2006

Done!

And at 12:12pm today, my 2L fall quarter was over and thank goodness!! The exhaustion is really starting to hit hard- all of a sudden my eyes will burn and I can't keep my head up. I feel like I've been awake for 48 hours straight. Studying was getting really really tough- especially the finals type studying where you feel like you can't take a break (or at least my kind of finals studying where you wait until 8 days before finals to begin). And this morning, about 30 min before my antitrust final I started feeling really queasy for the first time- so I think its a good thing I have the next 3 weeks off!

Now I can do all the things I've been wanting to do - read (even more) baby websites, read all my baby books, clean up/organize the apartment, enjoy Chicago at Christmastime... Yay for being a student and still getting breaks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey -- just found your blog. Congratulations on being done, and on the baby! Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete